The online solver is a platform that comprises of a set of mini web services that solve well known problems in computer science (at bachelor level) that are frequently used in the first 2 to 3 years of study.
- Basic Network tutorial
- Disk scheduling solver
- Information retrieval – basic calculator (SysPro 2018)
- Process scheduling solver
- Page replacement algorithm solver
Mini services available:
In the future more will be added but there is no specific date plan since I am developing them in my spare time.
Please note the following:
- Each solver is provided to you for free but they are unsupported.
- Each solver has not been extensively tested. It should generate correct results for simple examples but may have errors in complex situations.
- If you have found a bug, use the contact form to send it to me. If I have spare time I will look into it.
- Most solutions are based on examples provided by tutors at University Of Athens (UoA) or at Athens University of Business and Economics (AUEB). If you are studying in a different University the expected methodologies by your tutors may not be entirely the same.