The online solver is a mini application that comprises of a set of mini web services that solve well known problems in computer science (at bachelor level) that are frequently taught in the first 2 to 3 years of study.
Solvers available regarding Operating Systems:
Solvers available regarding Networking:
Solvers available regarding parallel systems:
Various other solvers:
- Information retrieval – basic calculator (based on DIT System programming 2017-2018)
- Tom Venuto’s – LEAN algorithm implementation
Mini services available:
- Online makefile generator (for students)
In the future more will be added but there is no specific plan since I am developing them in my spare time.
Please note the following:
- Each solver is provided to you for free but they are unsupported.
- Each solver has not been extensively tested. It should generate correct results for simple examples but may have errors in complex situations.
- If you have found a bug, use the contact form to send it to me. If I have spare time I will look into it.
- Most solutions are based on examples provided by tutors at University Of Athens (UoA) or at Athens University of Business and Economics (AUEB). If you are studying in a different University the expected methodologies by your tutors may not be entirely the same.